Sunday, August 28, 2011

What a week!

So this week has been eventful!!

Sunday - Recovering from the disaster that was Saturday night and my midnight drunk dial. 

Monday - I had a great day at work, followed by a great workout, followed by....a bad date.  This poor guy just wasn't going to get anywhere with me.  And that was that.
 
Tuesday - Nothing really dating wise....but experienced an earthquake....on the east coast!!  Bizarre and scary...I was the second floor of my office.  Very weird!

Wednesday - Started thinking that my weekend dates weren't gonna happen.  With a hurricane on its way and it looking worse as each hour passed....I had to contemplate canceling.  :(

Thursday - Had a coffee date scheduled but with everyone prepping for the hurricane we canceled.  :(

Friday - The hurricane's forecast wasn't looking so great so I decided to cancel my Saturday afternoon date...:(  Made a smart move though and decided to run home to mommy that evening instead of waiting till the next day.
 
Saturday - Smart move as I woke up to downpours and wind from 1 AM through Saturday night around 11 PM.  A very long and boring day!  Good news is that we didn't lose power until about 9:30 PM.


Sunday - Woke to HUMID conditions but beautiful outside!!  Blue skies, a pleasant breeze and birds chirping.  It was so nice to sit outside and read a book. 

The plan for this week....work, the gym and no dates planned thus far.  That's okay though.  I'm patient.  The best ones are worth waiting for!

Keep fishing...MRC

No comments:

Post a Comment