Monday, August 22, 2011

A new week = A new set of potentials.
 
Today was Fishie #...I don't even know.


Let's call him Techie.  So Techie is nice.  Not overly nice or overly sweet...just nice.  He's not horribly unattractive.  But not attractive (to me). He's got a strong faith...yeah.  But he's never had a relationship that lasted through an entire quarter.....that's a problem.  Where's the longevity, commitment, and what the heck happened so many times that you can't make it past a 3 month period of time.

Anyways, I think I may actually feel bad about this one.  He's so nice and harmless...but I feel nothing.....like NOTHING.

Is it me?  Why can't I feel?  Or is it just what I find?  And if it's just what I find....why doesn't anything good find me?

On a positive note...I've got coffee plans for Thursday.  Stick around for more!

Looking for an advice topic by request...let me know what you want to hear about!

Single & Searching...M

No comments:

Post a Comment