Saturday, August 20, 2011

Saturday Oh Saturday

My evening was going to include some putt putt with a new guy.  He was kind enough to inform me that he and someone else that he was seeing were going to the do the exclusive bf/gf thing.  Congrats…thanks for communicating before I got ready.  Not so bad.

I decided to take the opportunity for some much needed Margaritas with a girlfriend.  Wonderful time as always!!

Then scheduled an impromptu meeting at a local coffee shop.  Sounded half way promising….until (this may sound mean and vain…but when you put it all together you’ll understand!)  He directed me to the wrong location and then suggested that I come to him.  I was thirsty so I went.  He had a polo shirt (that was a little too tight) tucked into Carpenter Jeans!  I’m not a fashion guru by any means!  But I’m pretty sure those went out of style awhile ago! 

He didn’t open the door for me.  Had horrible eye contact meaning none!  Couldn’t tell you what color his eyes were.  I looked like a boxer bobbing and weaving to see his face. Initiated no conversation.  He told me that he’s boring!!  He hates planning anything….like NOTHING.  Hates baby showers.  Didn’t know where Minnesota is.  Didn’t know what preservatives were.

Has too many projects on his house going at one time and hasn’t finished one and excuses that behavior because “it runs in my family.” Didn’t know what non-denominational means.  I’m pretty sure he’s got a head issue, cause his was far smaller than the proportional size it should be.

I couldn’t stick around for more than 45 minutes.  I had to make up an excuse about needing to get some sleep before a sunrise service.  For those that know me….you know that I won’t be attending any sunrise service!!

Needless to say, he’s already been removed from potential suitors…deleted from the phone too.  Goodbye sir

On a positive note: One more down…who knows how many more to go!  Good mexican with my bestie!  And I received 3 new emails from potentials while I was away from my phone!  So many fishies…so little time!

Still Single & Searching

No comments:

Post a Comment